Travel Write Draw

Wednesday, September 8, 2010


On the eve of my 25th birthday I’ve been thinking a lot lately about the obligatory question “what do I want to do with my life?” I started compiling a list of the things I love to do, could never see my life without, and the three words that resonated with me most were travel, write, and draw. For years now friends have been asking me to share my travel photos on the web, write a column, or paint for them. I can’t think of a better way to integrate my greatest loves than creating a blog devoted to all three.

I’m a firm believer that we manifest our own destinies. We owe it to ourselves, even if only in private, to answer the question of what we want to do with our lives honestly. When I ignore all the pressures and criticisms in my head, I can see clearly what I long to do. Travel Write Draw isn’t just a blog, but a way of life. For me it’s a step towards building a life that I always dreamed I would have. So that my friends is what this blog is about; my true loves. I hope to inspire you, enlighten you, and maybe help you find what you love along the way.

Meagan Morrison

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Meag!
    What a wonderful idea...Your three fortés!
    Forge on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I could't find a contact button so i thought I'd write it here :)
    I was wandering if you would like to do an interview for my blog?
    if your interested drop me an e-mail- philliatduskrising@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat... and you blog is extremely inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your art work! It is very inspirational to read about your travels and seeing the inspirations of what you do come to life in your illustrations! I am also an artist but one that has yet to find her niche! I love drawing and I wish to travel as well! I dream to one day create work that can be used on bags, clothing etc kind of like a "ed Hardly" or even "Hello kitty"! I am not sure where to start.
    Any Who! love your blog! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring. I <3 your illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I hope to inspire people with my blog as well. Very inspriatipnal. :). And that illustration is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground