And She Goes Tumbling Down...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010



I have a small confession to make. I always find myself waiting for friends on evenings when we are meant to go dancing. I'm not sure if I was born with the curse of punctuality or if my friends were born with the curse of tardiness ;) but I always find myself waiting. In such cases when I'm already dressed and ready to go, I pass the time with impromptu photo shoots.

The above shot is the result of one of these instances. In the spirit of disclosure, I actually love the opportunity to be creative with my camera on the opposite side of the lens. I like the excitement of not knowing what I'll get. My arrangement of these photos was deliberate. They are meant to resemble Rorschach inkblot tests used in psychology. "What do you see, when you look at me?" Enjoy!!

10 comments:

  1. hehehe... am the one who is always on time, too... I defo have to find something as fun and creative as this to pass the time. :-)

    M


    + + + + + + + + + + +
    http://mayabeus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA oh Ems!! I was thinking that you might be the one exception here (Halloween 2010 aside lol). Let it be known, late or early, I ADORE my friends just as they are xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this collage!
    i just bumped into your blog! love it!

    xoxo
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome K!! Thanks so much for stopping by. I just checked out your blog and I love your style. Rome is one of my favorite cities in the whole world xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is SO COOL! Love this!

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great idea and beautiful photography. I can definitely see how they resemble inkblots! I guess waiting isn't so bad when you get to create beautiful works of art like this haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post, i like the photographs! and the drawings on your blog is really cool

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is what your blog needs more of....I like the story and getting to know "Meagan" a bit more. Love the photos. What do I See? I see beauty and grace. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank-you girls!! I absolutely love playing around with my own photographs and making something totally new and unexpected.

    Sanaa, I would really like to reveal more about me here. All in good time. I feel like I'm walking a fine line on this blog between presenting myself as an artist, young professional, and me the person. I don't want to disclose too much but ABSOLUTELY do at the same time...I guess we will see what comes next :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground