Cool Happenings + My Guest Blog Post

Thursday, November 10, 2011


Hello My Loves,

I hope you've had an incredible week so far. I can't even believe how fast time has flown. Days turn into nights and I find myself forgetting where we are in the week morning after morning. Anyways, I wanted to use this post as an opportunity to announce some fun things. Firstly, my uber talented friend and mentor Shanan Campanaro of Eskayel, has teamed up with Doris Leslie Blau for an exquisite rug collection which uses her customized prints and patterns.

I interned for Shanan back in May and learnt the ropes of turning her fine art into Eskayel's signature wallpaper, pillows, baskets, scarves and so much more. She will be hosting a Cocktail and Cupcake Party to celebrate the launch of the collection this Tuesday November 15th from 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM on NY's UES. Shanan's awesome and equally talented bf Nick Chacona will be djing too. Be sure to RSVP at rsvp@eskayel.com and join me in the big time fun.


Secondly, I wanted to announce the guest blog post I did for Je ne sais quoi...lifestyle this week. I had been asked by the lovely author and founder Nita a little while ago whether I was interested in contributing a post to her pages. After browsing through her blog it was clear that I had to jump right on that opportunity. Nita, much like myself, believes in a life of fashion or a fashionable life...er, why don't you just read the post to find out exactly what I mean.

Check out my contribution post here titled Living the Fashionable Life.

Stay tuned for more fun updates friends and enjoy your Friday everyone.

Much love,
Meag xx

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to hear that you've been working hard Meag. You're very determined to achieve your dreams and I know you're living on it right now.

    And I just read the article too. Amazing write-up. Have a great day.

    Gaston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Your blog is awesome.
    We love it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @na-gossip thanks so much I will be sure to check out yours xo

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground