The Style Line: West Village With Meagan Morrison

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy Thursday My Lovelies!!

I hope you've all had a great week so far. I can't believe seven days have passed since I last posted on my blog, but I assure you it is with good reason. I am SO thrilled to share with you my feature with the beautiful website thestyleline.com!! This past Saturday I spent the afternoon with the site's founder, Rachel Schwartzmann, and for the first time opened the door to my bedroom/studio to be photographed and showcased online. I also took her to my most coveted spots in the West Village, my neighborhood of four years now. I had an absolute blast hanging with Rachel and our hair and make-up artist Desiree and highly suggest you head over to this gorgeous site NOW.

Much love,
Meag xx


Photo by Rachel Schwartzmann

12 comments:

  1. Good to see u back after 7 days ..
    U look soo pretty in the pic
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such an amazing interview! You looked absolutely gorgeous and I loved what you said about living your truth when it comes to making decisions about your life and career. I hope to visit some of the cool shops you mentioned the next time I'm in NYC.

    Smile a little at my blog here :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Lizz Visions you are so sweet, thank you for taking the time to read my interview. You are a gem xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Meagan,
    First of all: you look sooo beautiful in those outfits! :)

    Loved to read the interview and see the pictures. And I totally agree with your opinion on the question 'How are you doing?' Lot of people just say it to be polite, but actually are not polite because they don't care about the answer haha..

    Also noticed the 'Eat, Work, Cuddle, Sleep' drawing, great mantra! ;)

    You're doing a great job, hope to see lots more of your talent!
    x Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sandra MoreStyleThanFashion thank you, so incredibly sweet!! I'm so touched you took the time to read through the interview. Thank you for all the kind and encouraging words, they mean so much to me. I hope to see plenty more from you too xx

      Delete
  4. Wow! Nice photo! You look great. Love the shoes :-)
    X Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stuning dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Putri Valentina thank you, you're so sweet!! xx

      Delete
  6. que guapa. Te sienta genial el corlor anaranjado rojaceo.
    @AndreeaCarro www.MiPerchaPesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground