Represented by The Illustration Room

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

http://www.illustrationroom.com.au/new-artist-meagan-morrison/

Hi Chickadees, Happy Tuesday!!

I'm currently working on commissions and simultaneously preparing to travel for the next two weeks, from snow to beach weather. But I wanted to pop-up quickly for air to announce that as of October 2014 I'm being represented by The Illustration Room agency. After over three years of working entirely on my own as an illustrator, I have finally signed with my first agent to represent me in Asia and Australia. This is such an exciting moment in my journey of working full-time as a fashion illustrator and I appreciate it that much more having worked so independently these past few years.

Cheers to believing in yourself no matter what and always following your heart. Still so much more to share here!!

Much love,
Meag xx

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear such thrilling news from you! Congratulations! Wishing you safe and exciting journeys and best of luck!

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Purse Fixation thank you so much for your continued support! I'm excited to share with everyone the details of my travels! xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground