NYFW Street Style Sketches for Lucky Magazine!!

Tuesday, March 3, 2015


This past New York Fashion Week was by far my biggest season YET!! I had 3 major partnerships throughout the 8 days and I also managed to film a mini documentary (more on that later)!! My first major partnership was a collaboration with one of my favorite magazines on the planet, Lucky!! They asked me to illustrate the best of street style daily to be shared every 24 hours across their instagram. I had such a blast putting this together and seeing the reactions across their social media. Click here to view the entire slideshow of sketches on LuckyShops.com!!


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous illustrations my dear! Congrats!
    http://inkandlacedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @lorenabr thank you, this was such a fun partnership!! xx

      Delete
  2. Big congratulation Meagan! Amazing work!

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamu'alaikum ,Loan offer 100% contact us Do you need a financial loan help with at 2% interest rate? Our loan ranges from $3,000.00 for more information Contact Us abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground