Podcast Interview with Smart Creative Women

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hi Dolls!!!!

I'm finally back from Paris Fashion Week and in the office playing catch up. But I wanted to quickly share this awesome interview I took part in with the incredible Monica Lee of Smart Creative Women. I talked all about the journey of my career, being a traveling fashion illustrator, the industry, and everything in between. Click on the image above to have a listen!! Hope you enjoy and I'll get my Postcard from Paris Men's Fashion Week up shortly.

Much love,
Meag xx

6 comments:

  1. Very cool podcast!
    http://inkandlacedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic interview Meagan, again!;-) You are a real inspiration! Keep up the stunning work!;-)

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I've been looking for books of this nature for a way too long. I'm just glad that I found yours. Looking forward for your next post. Thanks :)

    TOSHIBA PLT-1204BT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anushka Sharma great, happy to hear you found this useful!! xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground