Postcard from Hong Kong

Sunday, July 3, 2016


Hola Darlings!!

I hope you are all having an amazing weekend. I just returned from my Hong Kong adventure and wanted to share a few of my favorite snapshots before I get too busy again. I absolutely LOVED HK!! It quite honestly might be one of my all time favorite cities. We spent a good two days filming for DFS T Galleria's newest campaign, which will launch in a few weeks time, and got to see the very best of the city. I'm battling some serious jetlag at the moment and leave for Rome on Friday so wish me luck and enjoy!!

Much love,
Meag xx



Can you spot our camera guy in the left corner, white t-shirt, over my shoulder?



6 comments:

  1. Meagan - Thanks for the photos! - Made me want to go to Hong Kong!
    http://anneritataylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anne Rita Taylor that is the greatest complement I could receive. Glad you enjoyed them xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much - I would be too frightened to go there, but I have always had a keen interest to do so. You've made it seem inviting....thanks, again - keep travelling for all us ladies who didn't get to.....Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Maggie Blue, Investigation I'm so happy to hear I made it inviting for you. It is definitely a magical place xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground